Revision of the Language/Literacy/Communication and Social/Emotional ECIPs
Committee members agree to participate with the following member responsibilities
• Participate in at least two-thirds of scheduled meetings and give sufficient
notice to your Lead when conflicts arise
• Support and participate when possible in scheduled special events
• Fully understand and support the charge and responsibilities
• Bring personal/professional expertise to support the effort
• Represent and serve as an advocate for this effort
• Avoid any conflict of interest or appearance of a conflict, and disclose such
Regional Leadership Summits Filling Up Fast!
Aligning systems, through postsecondary partnerships, for student success. You are invited to assemble a secondary or postsecondary team to deepen our common understandings of newly-enacted legislation and to explore opportunities for new or expanded partnerships between our E-12 and postsecondary systems that will better prepare our continuum of learners to be career and college-ready. Register Soon! -- Spots still available in Fergus Falls, Brainerd and Rochester.