Educational leaders from districts and charter schools, as well as other stakeholders, may benefit from subscribing to Minnesota Department of Education’s new Educator Development and Evaluation Listserv. The value in subscribing to this listserv is in remaining informed when important information regarding principal and teacher development and evaluation occurs, such as:
To subscribe to the Educator Development and Evaluation listserv, please follow either set of instructions below.
· Point your browser to the Educator Evaluation page.
· On the right hand side of the screen, click on the Subscribe here link to subscribe to the Educator Evaluation page.
· On the sign up page that appears next, enter your email address and click the “Submit” button.
· A Welcome page will appear. Click the “Finish” button on this page.
· A list of available MDE web pages and listservs will appear next. Scroll down and find the “Educator Development and Evaluation” check box under the “Educator Evaluation” category.
· Select the check box, then click “Submit”.
· You will receive two email messages – one confirming your subscription to the Educator Evaluation web page, another confirming your subscription to the Educator Evaluation Listserv.
Please share this invitation with other leaders in your district or charter school who support the work of educator evaluation so that they can be informed with new information as well.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.