Related Services Licensure

Related services refer to licensure required for non-educator school professionals. This includes school nurses, social workers, counselors, psychologists, speech-language pathologists, and career and technical education accommodation specialists for students with disabilities. Documents related to licensure rules and guidelines for these professions can be found on this page.