Manuel J. Cervantes
P.O. Box 64620
St. Paul, MN 55164-0620
600 North Robert Street
St. Paul, MN 55101
W: (651) 361-7945
F: (651) 361-7936
1. Hearing Officer since April, 2008. Prior to his appointment in 2008, Judge Cervantes had 28 years of experience as a lawyer and a judge; including his service as a Family and Juvenile Court Referee and a Judge on the Workers Compensation Court of Appeals.
2. Admitted to the practice of law in Minnesota in 1980.
• J.D., University of Minnesota, 1980
• B.A., Macalester College, 1974
4. IDEA Training: Midwest Regional Educational Law Conference, March 2011.
I am not currently employed by nor am I currently a board member of a local education agency in Minnesota. I am not an employee of the Minnesota Department of Education.
I am not currently employed by nor am I currently a board member of a disability advocacy organization or group.
For additional information on Judge Cervantes, see: http://mn.gov/oah/administrative-law/judges/cervantes.jsp