• Hearing Officer since October 2012. Prior to her appointment in 2012, Judge Cochran had 20 years of litigation and administrative law experience. Judge Cochran worked as an attorney in both private practice and at the Minnesota Attorney General’s Office.
• Admitted to the practice of law in Alaska in 1992 and Minnesota in 1994.
• J.D., University of Minnesota, 1992
• B.A., Dartmouth College, 1988
• Administrative Law Judge Special Education Training, October 26, 2013, hosted by the Tennessee Administrative Office of the Court and Tennessee Department of Education
• Minnesota Special Education Training, February 15, 2013, hosted by the Minnesota Office of Administrative Hearings
I am not currently employed by nor am I currently a board member of a local education agency in Minnesota. I am not an employee of the Minnesota Department of Education.
I am not currently employed by nor am I currently a board member of a disability advocacy organization or group.
Regional Leadership Summits Filling Up Fast!
Aligning systems, through postsecondary partnerships, for student success. You are invited to assemble a secondary or postsecondary team to deepen our common understandings of newly-enacted legislation and to explore opportunities for new or expanded partnerships between our E-12 and postsecondary systems that will better prepare our continuum of learners to be career and college-ready. Spots still available in Brainerd and Rochester! An additional summit is being hosted in Marshall on Jan. 15th. Register by Jan. 10. If you registered for Rochester summit and want to switch to Marshall location, contact Jessica Espinosa.