Charge: The education commissioner shall review Minnesota Rules, parts 3535.0100 to 3535.0180, for consistency with Minnesota Statutes, sections 124D.861 and 124D.862, and make recommendations to the education committees of the legislature by February 15, 2014, for revising the rules or amending applicable statutes
• “integrated learning environment”
• MDE is using the following definition for “integrated learning environment” as guidance:
• Integration vs desegregation
• “achievement gap” vs “proficiency”
• Other terms
• How to measure outcomes
• Connection between achievement gap and integration
We Value Your Input!
The Minnesota Department of Education is in the process of gathering feedback in order to make improvements to our public website. Your time and help are greatly appreciated. The survey will take approximately 5 minutes.