9. Alternative Facilities: 45% of MN students in these schools
A. Difference between size of communities
• New construction
• Capital improvement (roof replacement, add asset)
Non-Voter Approved (Board-Approved)
• Deferred maintenance
• Regulatory safety alt facility language
• Like for like
• Voters have denied x number of times
• Health and safety redesign
Regional Leadership Summits Filling Up Fast!
Aligning systems, through postsecondary partnerships, for student success. You are invited to assemble a secondary or postsecondary team to deepen our common understandings of newly-enacted legislation and to explore opportunities for new or expanded partnerships between our E-12 and postsecondary systems that will better prepare our continuum of learners to be career and college-ready. Spots still available in Brainerd and Rochester! An additional summit is being hosted in Marshall on Jan. 15th. Register by Jan. 10. If you registered for Rochester summit and want to switch to Marshall location, contact Jessica Espinosa.